Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Placenta Accreta Spectrum.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Dec 2018; 219: B2-b16https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2018.09.042
- Prevalence and main outcomes of placenta accreta spectrum: a systematic review and meta-analysis.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Sep 2019; 221: 208-218https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2019.01.233
- Trends, characteristics, and outcomes of placenta accreta spectrum: a national study in the United States.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Nov 2021; 225 (534.e1-534.e38)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2021.04.233
- Prenatal ultrasound diagnosis and outcome of placenta previa accreta after cesarean delivery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Jul 2017; 217: 27-36https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2017.02.050
- Perinatal diagnosis of placenta accreta spectrum disorders in the twenty-first century: visual inspection at birth is not enough.Bjog. Jan 2021; 128: 328https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.16513
- Adherent basal plate myometrial fibers in the delivered placenta as a risk factor for development of subsequent placenta accreta.Placenta. Dec 2015; 36: 1419-1424https://doi.org/10.1016/j.placenta.2015.10.004
- Does the presence of placental basal plate myometrial fibres increase the risk of subsequent morbidly adherent placenta: a case-control study.Bjog. Dec 2016; 123: 2140-2145https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.13579
- Placenta Accreta: A Spectrum of Predictable Risk, Diagnosis, and Morbidity.Am J Perinatol. Aug 2019; 36: 1031-1038https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0038-1676111
- Outcomes of Subsequent Births After Placenta Accreta Spectrum.Obstet Gynecol. Oct 2020; 136: 745-755https://doi.org/10.1097/aog.0000000000004051
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes following abnormally invasive placenta: a population-based record linkage study.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. Nov 2017; 96: 1373-1381https://doi.org/10.1111/aogs.13201
- FIGO classification for the clinical diagnosis of placenta accreta spectrum disorders.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. Jul 2019; 146: 20-24https://doi.org/10.1002/ijgo.12761
- In vitro fertilization as an independent risk factor for placenta accreta spectrum.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Oct 2020; 223 (568.e1-568.e5)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2020.04.026
Du L, Liang Y, Chen D, Du L, Chen D. In vitro fertilization and placenta accreta spectrum in pregnancies with a history of cesarean delivery. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Aug 2021;225(2):208-210. doi:10.1016/j.ajog.2021.04.244
- Placenta Accreta Spectrum Without Placenta Previa.Obstet Gynecol. Sep 2020; 136: 458-465https://doi.org/10.1097/aog.0000000000003970
- Hemorrhagic morbidity in placenta accreta spectrum with and without placenta previa.Arch Gynecol Obstet. Dec 2019; 300: 1601-1606https://doi.org/10.1007/s00404-019-05338-y
- Macroscopic and histological characteristics of retained placenta: A prospectively collected case-control study.Placenta. May 2016; 41: 39-44https://doi.org/10.1016/j.placenta.2016.02.013
- Predictors of massive blood loss in women with placenta accreta.American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. Jul 2011; 205 (38.e1-6)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2011.01.040
- Peripartum Blood Transfusion Among Rural Women in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. Mar 2020; 135: 685-695https://doi.org/10.1097/aog.0000000000003718
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
Disclosures: Dr. Theiler discloses support and advisory roles for: HeraMed, Delfina Care and Butterfly Network. The remainder of the authors report no disclosures.
Funding: No funding received
Presentation: This data was presented at ACOG Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting, May 6-11th, 2022 in San Diego, CA.
Condensation: Retrospective comparison of focal occult to previa associated accreta shows higher rates of in-vitro fertilization and higher reoperation in focal accreta, with no other significant differences in morbidity.
Disclosures: One co-author discloses support and advisory roles for: HeraMed, Delfina Care and Butterfly Network. The remainder of the authors report no disclosures.