- Marcellin L
- Delorme P
- Bonnet MP
- et al.
- O'Brien JM
- Barton JR
- Donaldson ES.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Placenta percreta is associated with more frequent severe maternal morbidity than placenta accreta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219 (193.e1–9)
- The management of placenta percreta: conservative and operative strategies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1632-1638
- Fertility and pregnancy outcomes following conservative treatment for placenta accreta.Hum Reprod. 2010; 25: 2803-2810
- Lived experiences of patients with placenta accreta spectrum in Utah: a qualitative study of semi-structured interviews.BMJ Open. 2021; 11e052766
- Living beyond placenta accreta spectrum: parent's experience of the postnatal journey and recommendations for an integrated care pathway.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2022; 22: 397
The author reports no conflict of interest.
B.D.E. reports receiving funding from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) under grant number K23HD106009 to study conservative management as an alternative to immediate hysterectomy for placenta accreta spectrum.