Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Born too soon: the global epidemiology of 15 million preterm births.Reprod Health. 2013; 10: S2
- The contribution of low birth weight to infant mortality and childhood morbidity.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 82-90
- EPICure Study Group. Neurologic and developmental disability at six years of age after extremely preterm birth.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 9-19
- Global, regional, and national causes of under-5 mortality in 2000-15: an updated systematic analysis with implications for the Sustainable Development Goals.Lancet. 2016; 388: 3027-3035
- The epidemiology, etiology, and costs of preterm birth.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016; 21: 68-73
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No.142: cerclage for the management of cervical insufficiency.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123 (123): 372-379
- Cervical remodeling during pregnancy and parturition.Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 21: 353-361
- Comparison of success and morbidity in cervical cerclage procedures.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 56: 543-548
- Contemporary cesarean delivery practice in the United States.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203 (326.e1–10)
- Contemporary patterns of spontaneous labor with normal neonatal outcomes.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 1281-1287
- Cervical cerclage: patient selection, morbidity, and success rates.Clin Perinatol. 1983; 10: 321-341
- The effect of cervical cerclage on the course of labor.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 76: 168-171
- Effect of cerclage on labor course and obstetric outcome: a case-control study.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012; 25: 1779-1782
- The graphic analysis of labor.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1954; 68: 1568-1575
- Primigravid labor; a graphicostatistical analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 1955; 6: 567-589
- Preventing the first cesarean delivery: summary of a joint Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, and American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Workshop.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 1181-1193
- Safe prevention of the primary cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210: 179-193
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Onishi K, Huang JC, Kawakita T. The effect of cervical cerclage on the labor curve. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022;XX:x.ex–x.ex.