Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Diagnosis and management of complicated monochorionic twins.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 58: 632-642
- Monochorionic diamniotic twins: complications and management options.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 15: 177-194
- Uncommon complications of monochorionic twin pregnancies: twin anaemia-polycythaemia sequence.Australas J Ultrasound Med. 2016; 19: 56-63
- Congenital anomalies in twins: a register-based study.Hum Reprod. 2008; 23: 1306-1311
- Prevalence of congenital heart defects in monochorionic/diamniotic twin gestations: a systematic literature review.J Ultrasound Med. 2007; 26: 1491-1498
- Co-twin prognosis after single fetal death: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 928-940
- Risk factors for fetal death after radiofrequency ablation for complicated monochorionic twin pregnancies.Prenat Diagn. 2018; 38: 499-503
- Perinatal outcomes after selective feticide via umbilical cord occlusion in complicated monochorionic pregnancies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Prenat Diagn. 2022; 42: 37-48
- Radiofrequency ablation vs bipolar umbilical cord coagulation in the management of complicated monochorionic pregnancies.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 40: 319-324
- Risk factors for co-twin fetal demise following radiofrequency ablation in multifetal monochorionic gestations.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2020; 47: 1-7
- Influence of indications on perinatal outcomes after radio frequency ablation in complicated monochorionic pregnancies: a retrospective cohort study.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2021; 21: 41
- Umbilical cord occlusion for selective feticide in complicated monochorionic twins: a systematic review of literature.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 200: 123-129
- Selective intrauterine growth restriction in monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancies.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017; 22: 376-382
- Staging of twin-twin transfusion syndrome.J Perinatol. 1999; 19: 550-555
- The twin-twin transfusion syndrome: spectrum of cardiovascular abnormality and development of a cardiovascular score to assess severity of disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 197 (392.e1–8)
Slaghekke F, Kist WJ, Oepkes D, et al. Twin Anemia-Polycythemia Sequence: Diagnostic Criteria, Classification, Perinatal Management and Outcome. Fetal Diagn Ther. 2010;27:181–190.
- Short-term flow changes in monochorionic survivor twins after ultrasound-guided umbilical cord occlusion.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2020; 47: 45-53
- Consensus definition and essential reporting parameters of selective fetal growth restriction in twin pregnancy: a Delphi procedure.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 53: 47-54
Cite this article as: Soni S, Gebb JS, Moldenhauer JS, et al. Predictors of dual demise within the first week after selective cord occlusion via radiofrequency ablation for complex monochorionic pregnancies. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022;XX:x.ex–x.ex.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study was presented at the 42nd annual meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, held virtually, January 31–February 5, 2022.