Pharmacologic stepwise multimodal approach for postpartum pain management: ACOG Clinical Consensus No. 1.
- Wiese AD
- Osmundson SS
- Mitchel E
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Pharmacologic stepwise multimodal approach for postpartum pain management: ACOG Clinical Consensus No. 1.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 138: 507-517
- The risk of serious opioid-related events associated with common opioid prescribing regimens in the postpartum period after cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2021; 3100475
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC File of National Drug Codes for opioid analgesics, and Linked Oral morphine Milligram Equivalent Conversion Factors. 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/resources/data.html. Accessed March 7, 2022.
- Quantile Regression.Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK2005https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511754098
- Multivariable modeling strategies.in: Harrell Regression modeling strategies: with applications to linear models, logistic regression, and survival analysis. Springer, New York, NY2001: 61
- Geographic variation in postpartum prescription opioid use: opportunities to improve maternal safety.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018; 188: 288-294
- Variation in discharge opioid prescribing after vaginal births.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2021; 3100298
The authors report no conflict of interest.
A.A.L. and S.S.O. received funding support from the National Institute on Drug Abuse under award numbers K01DA050740 and K23DA047476, respectively. The funding sources were not involved in the research.