Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
Fetal growth restriction: ACOG Practice Bulletin, Number 227. Obstet Gynecol 2021;137:e16–28.
- Intrauterine growth restriction.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 99: 490-496
Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM). Electronic address: [email protected], MartinsJG, BiggioJR, AbuhamadA. Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Consult Series #52: diagnosis and management of fetal growth restriction: (replaces Clinical Guideline Number 3, April 2012). Am J Obstet Gynecol 2020;223:B2–17.
- Abdominal circumference alone versus estimated fetal weight after 24 weeks to predict small or large for gestational age at birth: a meta-analysis.Am J Perinatol. 2017; 34: 1115-1124
- Relationship between arterial and venous Doppler and perinatal outcome in fetal growth restriction.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 16: 407-413
- Prognostic value of obstetric Doppler ultrasound in fetuses with fetal growth restriction: an observational study in a tertiary care hospital.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2015; 28: 12-15
- Optimizing the definition of intrauterine growth restriction: the multicenter prospective PORTO study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 208: e1-e6
- Clinical significance of absent or reversed end diastolic velocity waveforms in umbilical artery.Lancet. 1994; 344: 1664-1668
- Intermittent absent end diastolic velocity of the umbilical artery: antenatal and neonatal characteristics and indications for delivery.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014; 27: 94-97
- Perinatal outcomes after intrauterine growth restriction and intermittently elevated umbilical artery Doppler.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2019; 1: 64-73
- Term small-for-gestational-age infants from low-risk women are at significantly greater risk of adverse neonatal outcomes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218: e1-e9
- Risk of fetal death in growth-restricted fetuses with umbilical and/or ductus venosus absent or reversed end-diastolic velocities before 34 weeks gestation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218 (e21): S774-S782
- Induction versus expectant monitoring for intrauterine growth restriction at term: randomised equivalence trial (DIGITAT).BMJ. 2010; 341: c7087
- Perinatal morbidity and mortality in early-onset fetal growth restriction: cohort outcomes of the trial of randomized umbilical and fetal flow in Europe (TRUFFLE).Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 42: 400-408
- 2 year neurodevelopmental and intermediate perinatal outcomes in infants with very preterm fetal growth restriction (TRUFFLE): a randomised trial.Lancet. 2015; 385: 2162-2172
- Doppler assessment of the fetus with intrauterine growth restriction.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 206: 300-308
The authors report no conflict of interest.
No funding was provided in the conduction of this research or preparation of the article.
This study was presented at the annual meeting of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, San Diego, CA, March 12–16, 2022.