Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
Guttmacher Institute. Overview of abortion laws. Available at: https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/overview-abortion-laws. Accessed October 14, 2022.
Wisconsin abortion law 940.04. Available at: https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/940/i/04. Accessed October 14, 2022.
- Abortion surveillance - United States, 2019.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2021; 70: 1-29
- Maternal mortality rates in the United States, 2020.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2022 (Available at:)Accessed October 14, 2022)
- Maternal morbidity and fetal outcomes among pregnant women at 22 weeks’ gestation or less with complications in 2 Texas hospitals after legislation on abortion.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 227 (648–50.e1)
A.T. and R.D.L.P. share first authorship.
No other individual except for the authors or any other organization has made substantive contributions to the manuscript.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The authors report no funding to this manuscript.
Each author has indicated that he or she has met the journal's requirements for authorship. All authors are equal contributors to the manuscript.