Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- The basic and clinical science of twin-twin transfusion syndrome.Placenta. 2009; 30: 379-390
- Monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancies: natural history and risk stratification.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2010; 27: 121-133
- Endoscopic laser surgery versus serial amnioreduction for severe twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 136-144
- Amnion-chorion separation after 17 weeks’ gestation.Obstet Gynecol. 1999; 94: 1024-1026
- Persistent amnion-chorion membrane separation.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2019; 45: 352-357
- Perinatal outcomes of iatrogenic chorioamniotic separation following fetoscopic surgery: systematic review and meta-analysis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 58: 347-353
- A nomogram for perioperative prognostic risk-assessment in twin-twin transfusion syndrome.Prenat Diagn. 2013; 33: 103-108
- Chorioamniotic membrane separation after fetoscopic laser photocoagulation.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2018; 43: 40-44
- Preterm prelabor rupture of membranes after fetoscopic laser surgery for twin-twin transfusion syndrome.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 49: 607-611
- Risk factors associated with preterm delivery after fetoscopic laser ablation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 43: 48-53
- Fetoscopic laser coagulation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome before 17 weeks’ gestation: laser data, complications and neonatal outcome.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 44: 299-303
- Fetoscopic laser therapy for twin-twin transfusion syndrome before 17 and after 26 weeks’ gestation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 208 (197.e1–7)
- Early laser surgery is not associated with very preterm delivery or reduced neonatal survival in TTTS.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 58: 207-213
- Consensus definition and essential reporting parameters of selective fetal growth restriction in twin pregnancy: a Delphi procedure.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 53: 47-54
- Quantitative bacteriology of amniotic fluid from women with clinical intraamniotic infection at term.J Infect Dis. 1982; 145: 1-8
- Chorioamniotic membrane separation following fetal surgery.J Perinatol. 2002; 22: 407-410
- Fetal membrane healing after spontaneous and iatrogenic membrane rupture: a review of current evidence.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1512-1520
- Staging of twin-twin transfusion syndrome.J Perinatol. 1999; 19: 550-555
- Short-term outcomes of fetoscopic laser surgery for severe twin-twin transfusion syndrome from Taiwan single center experience: demonstration of learning curve effect on the fetal outcomes.Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 51: 350-353
- Learning curve for fetoscopic laser surgery using cumulative sum analysis.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2014; 93: 705-711
- Fetoscopic laser coagulation for severe twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome: factors influencing perinatal outcome, learning curve of the procedure and lessons for new centres.BJOG. 2010; 117: 1350-1357
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study did not receive funding.
This study was presented as a poster at the 42nd annual pregnancy meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Kissimmee, FL, January 31–February 5, 2022.
Cite this article as: Seaman RD, Salmanian B, Shamshirsaz AA, et al. Pregnancy outcomes following early fetoscopic laser photocoagulation for twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome at 16 weeks’ gestation. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022;XX:x.ex–x.ex.