Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Blood pressure change in normotensive, gestational hypertensive, preeclamptic, and essential hypertensive pregnancies.Hypertension. 2012; 59: 1241-1248
- Blood pressure trajectory and category and risk of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy in nulliparous women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221 (277.e1–8)
- Associations between trajectory of different blood pressure components in pregnancy and risk of adverse birth outcomes - a real world study.Risk Manag Healthc Policy. 2021; 14: 3255-3263
- Estimated blood pressure trajectories and hypertension patterns among pregnant women living with HIV, Haiti, 2007-2017.J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2022; 24: 237-245
The authors report no conflicts of interest.
L.G.K. acknowledges support from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences under grant number R00ES030403.