Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Elective induction of labor at 39 weeks compared with expectant management: a meta-analysis of cohort studies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 304-310
- Risk of maternal, fetal and neonatal complications associated with the use of the transcervical balloon catheter in induction of labour: a systematic review.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2017; 218: 73-84
- A comparison of obstetrical outcomes with labor induction agents used at term.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2014; 27: 592-596
- The timing of adverse events with Foley catheter preinduction cervical ripening; implications for outpatient use.Am J Perinatol. 2014; 31: 781-786
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study received no funding.
Findings of this study had not been presented.