Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Comparing diagnosis of fetal growth restriction and the potential impact on management and outcomes using different growth curves.J Ultrasound Med. 2019; 38: 3273-3281
- The Hadlock method is superior to newer methods for the prediction of the birth weight percentile.J Ultrasound Med. 2019; 38: 587-596
- Comparison of the accuracy of INTERGROWTH-21 and Hadlock ultrasound formulae for fetal weight prediction.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2021; 43: 1254-1259
- Customized GROW vs INTERGROWTH-21st birthweight standards to identify small for gestational age associated perinatal outcomes at term.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2022; 4100545
- Fetal growth percentile software: a tool to calculate estimated fetal weight percentiles for 6 standards.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 222: 625-628
- Unisex vs sex-specific estimated fetal weight charts for fetal growth monitoring: a population-based study.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2022; 4100527
- A practical approach to fetal growth restriction.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 1057-1069
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM), Martins JG, Biggio JR, Abuhamad A. Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Consult Series #52: diagnosis and management of fetal growth restriction: (replaces Clinical Guideline Number 3, April 2012).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: B2-17
- In utero analysis of fetal growth: a sonographic weight standard.Radiology. 1991; 181: 129-133
- Fetal growth restriction: ACOG Practice Bulletin, Number 227.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 137: e16-e28
- Use of Z-scores to select a fetal biometric reference curve.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 34: 404-409
- The impact of choice of reference charts and equations on the assessment of fetal biometry.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 25: 559-565
- Should fetal growth charts be references or standards?.Epidemiology. 2021; 32: 14-17
- Estimating fetal age: computer-assisted analysis of multiple fetal growth parameters.Radiology. 1984; 152: 497-501
- International standards for fetal growth based on serial ultrasound measurements: the Fetal Growth Longitudinal Study of the INTERGROWTH-21st Project.Lancet. 2014; 384: 869-879
- The World Health Organization Fetal Growth Charts: a multinational longitudinal study of ultrasound biometric measurements and estimated fetal weight.PLoS Med. 2017; 14e1002220
- Racial/ethnic standards for fetal growth: the NICHD Fetal Growth Studies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 213 (449.e1–41)
- Unified standard for fetal growth velocity: the NICHD Fetal Growth Studies.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2022; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Comparison of different sonographic methods to determine fetal abdominal circumference.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2010; 28: 201-206
- Committee Opinion No 700: methods for estimating the due date.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: e150-e154
- Impact of adding abdominal circumference to the definition of fetal growth restriction.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2021; 3100382
- Fetal biometry at 14-40 weeks’ gestation.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 4: 34-48
- Charts of fetal size: 3. Abdominal measurements.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1994; 101: 125-131
- Fetal ultrasound biometry: 2. Abdomen and femur length reference values.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1999; 106: 136-143
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study was presented, in part, as a poster (poster number 1080) at the 42nd annual pregnancy meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Orlando, FL (virtual meeting), January 31, 2022, to February 5, 2022.
Cite this article as: Combs CA, Castillo R, Kline C, et al. Choice of standards for sonographic fetal abdominal circumference percentile. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2022;XX:x.ex–x.ex.