Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- Human telomere biology: a contributory and interactive factor in aging, disease risks, and protection.Science. 2015; 350: 1193-1198
- Placental telomere length decreases with gestational age and is influenced by parity: a study of third trimester live-born twins.Placenta. 2014; 35: 791-796
- Ageing at the level of telomeres in association to residential landscape and air pollution at home and work: a review of the current evidence.Toxicol Lett. 2018; 298: 42-52
- The NYU children's health and environment study.Eur J Epidemiol. 2020; 35: 305-320
- Telomere length measurement by a novel monochrome multiplex quantitative PCR method.Nucleic Acids Res. 2009; 37: e21
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Funding support was provided by the Keefe Laboratory.
The findings of this study were presented as a poster at the 42nd annual meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Orlando, FL, February 1–5, 2022.