Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology MFM
- A randomised controlled trial in comparing maternal and neonatal outcomes between hands-and-knees delivery position and supine position in China.Midwifery. 2017; 50: 117-124
- A prospective randomized trial of postural changes vs passive supine lying during the second stage of labor under epidural analgesia.Med Sci (Basel). 2017; 5: 5
- Alternative model of birth to reduce the risk of assisted vaginal delivery and perineal trauma.Int Urogynecol J. 2012; 23: 1249-1256
- Cup detachment during vacuum-assisted vaginal delivery and birth outcome.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 296: 877-883
- MR obstetric pelvimetry: effect of birthing position on pelvic bony dimensions.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2002; 179: 1063-1067
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The authors report no funding for this study.
B.M. and G.D. contributed equally to this manuscript.