- •Pregnant women in ICU were critically ill from covid-19 and required care for an average of 14.7 days
- •Pre-term delivery by cesarean section was performed in most cases
- •Five women were discharged from ICU and able to deliver at full term
- •All women and newborns survived
- •Results contribute to knowledge about pregnant women with covid-19 in ICU in Nordic countries
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
Conflicts of Interest: None.
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Acknowledgements: The authors thank Jenna Anderson for her help in drafting the manuscript.