- Race and neonatal respiratory morbidity in the late preterm period.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2021; 3100408
- Births: provisional data for 2020.2021 (Available at:)Accessed August 26, 2021)
- Lack of change in perinatal mortality in the United States, 2014-2016.NCHS Data Brief. 2018; : 1-8
- Bias in comparisons of mortality among very preterm births: a cohort study.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0253931
- The relationship of parents' cigarette smoking to outcome of pregnancy–implications as to the problem of inferring causation from observed associations.Am J Epidemiol. 1971; 93: 443-456
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes of expectant management of full-term, low-risk, nulliparous patients.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 137: 250-257
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes of expectant management of full-term, low-risk, nulliparous patients.Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 137: 1125-1126
- Twin Birth Study Collaborative Group. Authors' reply re: Urinary stress incontinence and other maternal outcomes 2 years after caesarean or vaginal birth for twin pregnancy: a multicentre randomised trial.BJOG. 2019; 126: 547
The authors report no conflict of interest.
A.B. is supported by a scholar award from the Fonds de Recherche du Quebec-Sante, and K.S.J. is supported by an investigator award from the British Columbia Children's Hospital Research Institute.