- Universal screening for SARS-CoV-2 in women admitted for delivery.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 2163-2164
- Prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 among patients admitted for childbirth in southern Connecticut.JAMA. 2020; 323: 2520-2522
- Characteristics and outcomes of 241 births to women with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection at five New York City medical centers.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 136: 273-282
- Change in the incidence of stillbirth and preterm delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic.JAMA. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Births: final data for 2018.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2020; 68: 1-47
- Vertical transmission risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in the third trimester: a systematic scoping review.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2020; : 1-8
- No evidence of vertical transmission of SARS-CoV-2 after induction of labour in an immune-suppressed SARS-CoV-2-positive patient.BMJ Case Rep. 2020; 13: e235581
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The institutional sponsors had no involvement in the study design; collection, analysis, or interpretation of data; writing of this report; or the decision to submit the article for publication.